[Youtube][World of Warcraft] (English) Cranius in RL?

(なんだか日本語訳つけるのめんどくさくてごめんなさい!後でちゃんと書き直すかも・・・)

As I already wrote, I play World of Warcraft, and I love old folk songs. So of course, I love Cranius! why not? :-D

Do you know Cranius? Watch this! ↓
Big Blue Dress Widescreen


Here's his YouTube channel ;-)
http://www.youtube.com/user/CraniusPresents/

Sometimes, he sings a classic style WoW song... and it's really nice. Recently my favorite is "Greatfather Winter" and "The Lament of Captain Placeholder".


Greatfather Winter


The Lament of Captain Placeholder


It's so moving~~. Yeah... I know who Captain Placeholder is ('-') But still this song is so beautiful!
Captain Placeholder (wowwiki)
http://www.wowwiki.com/Captain_Placeholder


k, now, the title of this entry. Yesterday, I searched for and watched traditional ballad videos on youtube, as usual. And I came across this video ↓


BRUTON TOWN PENTANGLE DAVEY GRAHAM JAQUI MCSHEE - DAVID ALBION


... Wonderful! :-D (← female gnome /cheer emo voice)

Actually, he's not very alike Cranius in other videos, especially when his beard is white. But, I think it would be great if he sang Big Blue Dress ('-')


David Albion's channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/AlbionDavid


Blog Rankings ↓
にほんブログ村 ゲームブログ 海外オンラインゲームへ 人気ブログランキングへ WoW・攻略ブログ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Youtube] (English) The Love Songs ~ Roud Folk Song Index #11-16

[World Vision] (English 日本語) Christmas Presents for My Child In Ethiopia

[Sapporo: Scenery] (English 日本語)  Melting Ice and Snow 雪解け